- The poison dart frog is an amphibian native to Central and South America
- It is best known for its vibrant colours and toxicity—the bright the coloration, the higher the toxicity.
- Poison dart frogs prefer humid habitats, only come out in the day, and both males and females have aggressive and territorial natures.
- There are also nearly 200 species of poison dart frog
- Poison dart frogs can suffer from a disease called chytridiomycosis, caused by a particular fungus
5 facts about the poison dart frog
Become a Patron
Since 2015, the site has remained mostly ad-free. I post affiliate links from time-to-time but I try to post alternative links where appropriate. I also write most of these blogs myself. If you read this and enjoyed the content you've so far, why not consider pledging to my Patreon.
- Brick – $1/month
- Concrete – $3/month
- Steel – $5/month
- Glass – $7/month
- Bronze – $10/month