As we (Cultrface) use Google AdSense, your data may be used by Google to target ads, defined as “third party information sharing activities”. This data is protected by privacy laws, including the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA) and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
All mentions of Cultrface in reference to online data specifically refers to webpages on https://cultrface.co.uk.
Google Analytics tracking
Cultrface makes use of Google Analytics through tracking codes. The information obtained from these tracking codes include:
- Internet protocol (IP) addresses
- Type of browser used
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Referring/exit pages
- Number of clicks on each page
This type of data does not include personal information.
Cultrface has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by Google.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found below:
- How to disable cookies in Google Chrome
- How to disable cookies in Safari
- How to disable cookies in Firefox
- How to disable cookies in Microsoft Edge
- How to disable cookies in Opera