(Most definitions taken from Google)
- the study of deliberate spreading of confusion, typically to sell a product or win favour, particularly through the publication of inaccurate or misleading scientific data.
- a thing belonging or appropriate to a period other than that in which it exists, especially a thing that is conspicuously old-fashioned.
- the action of attributing something to a period to which it does not belong.
- a pithy observation which contains a general truth.
- a concise statement of a scientific principle, typically by a classical author.
- an act of refusing to continue to follow, obey, or recognize a religious faith
- abandonment of a previous loyalty
adj. relating to or characterized by reversion to something ancient or ancestral.
adj. having knowledge or awareness.
adj. existing at or occurring in the same period of time.
- a severe flood.
- overwhelm with a flood.
- relating to an embryo.”slight differences in embryonic
- (of a system, idea, or organization) in a rudimentary stage with potential for development.
n. public shame or disgrace.
n. notes written in the margins of a text.
adj. beyond what is normal or natural.
- the patterns of rhythm and sound used in poetry.
- the patterns of stress and intonation in a language.
adj. eager or quick to argue, quarrel, or fight.
n. a loud utterance, usually a protracted, high-pitched, rhythmical sound especially as an expression of sorrow, joy, celebration, or reverence.